DURITIUM® IV+HS - LEVEL IV BODY ARMOR
The Duritium IV+HS Level 4 body armor plate exceeds the NIJ requirement by 6x. Our patented Duritium® technology combines the hardness of composite alloy with the strength of Duritium® polyethylene to defeat the most powerful ammunition out there. Plus, with a 10-year warranty, you’ll have protection that lasts!
- Protection Type/Level: Level IV
- Special Threat Testing: 5.56x45mm 55 grain ball, 7.62x39mm PS ball (MSC), 7.62x51mm 149 grain M80 FMJ, 5.56x45mm 62 grain steel core, NATO M855 (SS109), 7.62x63mm M2AP
- Material Type: Alloy-Composite
- Weight (10x12 Shooter Cut): 5.3 lbs. (2.4 kg.)
- Thickness (+/-0.125"): 0.9 in. (2.3 cm.)
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Strike Face Configuration: This ShotStop Ballistic plate's strike face falls within the current NIJ 0101.06 standard fair shot six-shot pattern. The strike face is rated for the Special Threat Testing listed above. The the ballistic protective polyethylene perimeter is not fair shot rated to stop M855 and M2 AP bullets, but offers ballistic protection against 5.56x45mm 55 grain ball (M193), 7.62x39mm PS Ball, 9mm, 357 Mag, 44 Mag. The edging or buffer was engineered to allow for lighter weight, mobility, longevity and durability against corner cracking and drops. It also enables the plate to have an industry-leading warranty life. For more information please call us.