As more national-level cyber capabilities and hacking tools become accessible to the public, cyber-attacks against commercial organizations have become more sophisticated. The dearth of experts with the national-grade experience, methodologies and technologies to combat cyber incidents has left organizations and critical infrastructure vulnerable to a host of attacks including denial of service, intellectual property theft, financial and health data breaches, insider threats and identity theft.
- PROPRIETARY ADVANCED THREAT HUNTING TOOLS AND METHODOLOGIES
- EVIDENCE COLLECTION METHODOLOGIES FOR INSURANCE AND LEGAL PROCEEDINGS
- 24/7 GLOBAL END-TO-END INCIDENT RESPONSE INVESTIGATION.
- INDUSTRY-LEADING INTELLIGENCE CAPABILITIES
- TAILORED RESPOND AND RECOVERY PLAN FOLLOWING BUSINESS GOALS
- CONDUCTING AND REMEDIATING THE WORLD’S LARGEST COMPLEX INVESTIGATIONS