CYE Threat Intelligence connects previously disjointed security data from across the enterprise with external context for the purpose of extracting holistic, evidence-based insights into threats.
The platform collects a wide array of intelligence using open-source intelligence (OSINT), social media intelligence (SOCMINT), Human Intelligence (HUMINT) and technical intelligence from the dark web. This vast amount of intelligence data is then analyzed and converted into accurate and actionable knowledge that is tailored to the organization’s unique threat landscape and potential attack scenarios.
- PROACTIVE INTELLIGENCE-DRIVEN DEFENSE METHODOLOGY
- BASED ON WIDE RANGE OF INTELLIGENCE SOURCES
- A FORCE MULTIPLIER FOR INTERNAL SECURITY TEAMS
- EMPOWERS DECISION-MAKERS WITH RISK PRIORITIZATION
- TAILORED TO ORGANIZATION’S SPECIFIC THREAT LANDSCAPE
- VALUABLE CONTEXT-BASED INSIGHTS