- Synthetic or substituted cathinones are derivatives of cathinone, which include some stimulants and entactogens. Cathinone occurs naturally in the plant khat whose leaves are chewed as a recreational drug.
- The test is based on Lieberman’s Reagent.
- The kit detects the following designer drugs: Cathinone, Methylcathinone, 4-Methylcathinone (Mephedrone) and N-N-Dimethylcathinone.
- The reagent contains acid and IDenta has the only kit safe for the user. Health and safety are the most important issues to be considered in choosing testing kits.
- Once the test is complete, the casing has a self-contained neutralization reagent.
A revolutionary advancement in the field of drug screening and identification. 100% safe and easy to use. Immediate results, 99% Accurate: Even if/when the narcotic is mixed with other substances.
Smart Tip Probe: Adhesive tip picks up micro-particles and protected from any possible contamination. Safe-Squeeze: Reaction chemicals are contained safely in a hard plastic shell. The only kit in the world with no storage limit and expiration date for 3 years.