Modular Design Gyro-Stabilized EO/IR ISR System
The NVTS Condor HP is a powerful medium to long-range gyro-stabilized camera system, specifically designed for harsh environments.
The Condor HP's compact modular design solves the problem of space and field serviceability.
Our modular design allows for quick removal and replacement of the sensors while still mounted on the platform. You can switch sensors in seconds to meet mission requirements with NVTS’s innovative smart lock sensor removal system.
The Condor HP’s mounting flange allows for easy removal for field service or platform transfers.
There is no separate CPU or interface box to install and cable, making installation simpler and less expensive. The Condor HP can be configured for IP, remote, or manual joystick control.
CONDOR HP 3-AXIS Gyro Stabilization:
- High performance integrated MEMS sensor technology provides direct and computed
- IMU and VRU outputs in a small package.
- Triaxial accelerometer, gyroscope, temperature sensors, and a pressure altimeter achieve
the best combination of measurement qualities.
- Dual on-board processors run a sophisticated Adaptive Kalman Filter (AKF) for superior
static, dynamic inclination estimates, and inertial measurements.
- True HD Thermal /Visible Cameras enabling razor sharp recognition at long ranges
- 3 Axis high performance gyro stabilization for steady imaging in extreme conditions
- On screen display enabling fast operator information assessments
- GPS Locator for rapid position information
- Simple upgrade or replacement of system sensors to meet ISR mission requirements
- Optional Laser Pointer, LRF and Laser Illuminator for rapid target or area of interest assessment