The Ventilator is a pressure-regulated mechanical ventilator for lung intensive care units, to work in an electronically pressure-controlled mode.
It can be operated in both independent ventilation (pressure- controlled ventilation, PCV) and patient-assisted control modes (pressure-supported ventilation, PSV), for the care of intubated patients, sedated or not.
- Durable Ergonomic Design
- Intuitive Operator controls
- 7” TFT Multifunction colour touch screen,
- Patient Assist Controlled Ventilation
- Pressure Controlled Ventilation
- Pressure Supported Ventilation
- Auto blending of Oxygen and Air
- Positive End-Expiratory Pressure (PEEP)
- Integrated 10hour standby Battery
- 110/220V Switching power supply.
- 5 Patient Kits included with each ventilator
- Manufactured in Canada and USA
- FDA approved
- Manufacturer's standard 1 Year warranty