The DynaLOCKR F7 and F10 are designed to serve a wide variety of needs for the explosives engineering, blasting, drilling, mining, fi reworks and pyrotechnic industries. They are considered to be urban magazines where small amounts of explosive materials are stored. The DynaLOCKR F7 is a one-drawer explosive storage chamber system that can contain a 2 kg TNT equivalent charge. The DynaLOCKR F10 is a two-drawer explosive storage chamber system that can contain a 2 kg. TNT equivalent charge.
- DynaLOCKR F7/F10’s propriety technology provides highly effective protection at minimal weight and at an affordable price.
- The chamber contains the pressures and fragments released by an explosion.
- DynaLOCKR F7/F10’s limited arc design has blast resistant drawers which prevent sympathetic detonation.
- The safety distance for operators is one meter from the chamber.
- The DynaLOCKR F7/F10 can easily be relocated to a new command or operation site with a forklift or small crane.
The DynaLOCKR is ideal for the storage of:
- Energetic materials