GARRETT PD 6500i
- Can be added to existing checkpoints without having to replace other brand units. Includes multiple channels and 2,300 selectable operating frequencies.
- More than 20 standard program settings scientifically engineered to address the needs of airports, courthouses, prisons, schools, facilities, special events, mass transit, loss prevention, and other applications.
Advanced networking (optional)
- Manage walkthroughs individually or as groups and perform statistical analysis via network with CMA interface module. Supervisors can remotely access controls, visual alarms and statistics.
- Four settings for counting patrons: forward only, reverse only, subtract in reverse, and bidirectional.
Advanced broadband technology
- Analyzes targets across a broad range of frequencies for greater accuracy. Provides superior ferrous and non-ferrous detection. Improved discrimination means fewer false alarms and higher throughput.
More accurate pinpointing
- With more than four times the detection coils of competitive models, the PD6500i provides uniform detection and precise pinpointing. Independent zone indicator lights on both side panels identify not only height but also left, center and right locations for one or more objects passing through the archway.
- This unique bilateral technology has transmitters and receivers in each side panel to allow scanning from both sides, resulting in uniform detection throughout the archway. It also provides superior noise cancellation resulting in easier setup (i.e. no need to rotate the unit to avoid interference from nearby equipment such as other metal detectors or x-ray machines).
- Menu based settings for feature selection such as alarm indication, count method, and language without the use of a computer. Field programmable to allow system up-grades. Multiple units can be installed as close as 2 inches.
International security standards
- PD6500i meets the world’s highest test certifications, including the following international airports: