LASA LWB III+ SA06
The cutting edge LASA LWB III+SA06 body armour plate weights just 1.08kg/2.33lbs (medium size) and delivers exceptional multi-hit performance at NIJ Level III and special threats at testing standard 0101.06.
Working as a standalone solution, the LASA LWB III+SA06 does not require additional soft armour to stop threats. It has a thickness of 26mm, is positively buoyant and passes stingiest drop test requirements as prescribed in the NIJ 0101.06 test standard.
Each insert (medium) weighs 1.08kg, significantly reducing the mandatory load placed on military and elite law enforcement personnel, allowing for enhanced mobility or a more strategic allocation of load carriage.
- Standalone solution, no additional soft armour required to stop threats
- Buoyant and ergonomic design prevents drag when used in water
- Available in five sizes
- Plate thickness 25 mm ± 1 mm (0.98 ± 0.04”)
- Areal weight just 14.7 kg/m2 (3.01 psf)
- Five year performance and quality warranty
- Passed testing against a range of threats in accordance with NIJ 0101.06
- 62 x 51mm 149gr M80 FMJ (NIJ Level III)
- 56 x 45mm 55gr Ball (M193)
- 62 x 39mm 123gr PS Ball (Mild Steel Core)
- Passes stringent NIJ 0101.06 drop test requirements