ProVent® Plus Protection Against Blood-Borne Pathogens
ProVent® Plus provides high-performance, breathable protection for a wide range of healthcare and emergency response situations. The ProVent Plus line ranges from lab coats and gowns to the NFPA 1999 certified garment which meets CDC/OSHA guidelines for protection against Ebola infected body fluids and other biohazards.
- ProVent Plus NFPA 1999 certified single-use garment offers economical alternative to costly reusable apparel.
- Protects against Ebola infected blood and body fluids and other biohazards.
- ProVent Plus fabric passes both ASTM F1671 blood and viral penetration tests.
- Microporous fabric offers a high moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) for greater comfort.
- Finger loop attached to sleeve enhances comfort and protection.
- ProVent Plus Style PPH439-99 is not made with natural rubber latex.
- Typical Applications: Patient care and other healthcare settings, EMT and other emergency response support, lab and diagnostic services, pharmacy work, autopsies, mortuary services.