Zytron® 200 Chemical Protection
Zytron® 200 ups the protection level for chemical workers through increased resistance to a wider range of chemicals and greater physical strength — especially valuable in applications where rip-out is a concern due to more demanding work conditions.
- Offers protection from an expanded range of chemicals.
- Styles available with both bound and heat sealed/taped seams.
- Stronger fabric especially valuable where rip-out is a concern – offers greater physical strength for more demanding work applications.
- Hooded coverall styles feature LongNeck™ Respirator Coverage closure.
- Heat sealed/taped garments (shown) come with double storm flaps, and bound seam garments come with a single storm flap.
- Tingley HazProof® boots are available from Kappler as an authorized distributor.
- Typical Applications: Chemical handling, petrochemical operations, hazardous material clean-up and remediation.